9 Things you can do on your Birthday that you (usually) can’t do any other day: Can you come up with the 10th?
Since it’s my Birthday today (May 14th), I thought I’d share a little Birthday-related post. So here it is:
9 Things you can do on your birthday that you (usually) can’t do any other day.
- It’s your party- you can cry if you want to (I couldn’t resist)
- Take a personal day from work
- Eat all the cake you want (and not feel guilty)
- Check Facebook religiously for the endless array of Birthday wishes
- Expect to be spoiled (from friends, family, your boyfriend- Hey, it’s your day)
- Mention in your daily conversations with strangers that it is in fact your birthday (i.e. store clerks, waitresses- you never know when an unexpected birthday discount opportunity may arise)
- Try not to be too embarrassed when the whole restaurant comes to sing Happy Birthday to you at Olive Garden (Gee, thanks Mom)
- Take a day off from your daily workout regiment (The treadmill can wait)
- Count on your boyfriend to treat you like a princess (Even if he already does- Homecooked Spaghetti Carbonara sounds quite nice…)
Can you come up with a 10th?
Filed under: Events/Occasions | 2 Comments